Every morning, in our English style breakfast room, we serve a rich buffet breakfast, with coffee, tea, milkm fruit juices, white and whole wheat bread with multi-cereals, freshly baked croissants, jams, butter, honey, yoghurt, cereals, sliced cold cuts and cheese, hard boiled and à-la-coque eggs. Gluten free products and soya milk available, products for other food intolerance available on request. Room service available on request.
Tea Time & Relax
In our tea room we have always at our guests’ disposal a complimentary selection of teas, herbal teas, infusions and espresso with butter biscuits, dry pastries and cakes.
A courtesy bar is offered in our reading and sitting rooms, where you can serve yourselves a free of charge drink as though you were at home. Should you like a bar service, simply ask our staff for a served coffee, drink or a selection of the best national and international spirits.
The person who will welcome you upon arrival, will take care of you completely, providing you with precious information on how to move and what to see in Florence. We are also at your complete disposal to arrange tickets for museums, concerts and cultural events in Florence, as well as to organize excursions, wine & olive oil tasting, or maybe to attend a cooking class.
Hotel’s main facilities
- Reception from 07:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Concierge service
- Reservations for museums, excursions and restaurants
- Fax and printing services by the reception
- Free wifi available in all areas
- Free bikes at disposal (limited number)
- Luggage storage
- Free Mediaset Premium and Cinema Channels
- Daily cleaning services
- Laundry & ironing service (from Mondays to Saturdays included)
- Pets welcome
- All rooms non smoking
- Courtesy bar
- Tea room with complimentary selection of teas and biscuits, Nespresso coffee machine with Nespresso coffee pods, liqueurs and salted biscuits
- Library with multi-lingual books at our guests’ disposal
- Restaurants and pizzerias in the area (from m.10 to m.700)
- Half-board available with an agreed-upon restaurant in the area (m.200)
from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm (possibility to leave the luggage on storage)
from 07:00 am to 11:00 am (possibility to leave the luggage on storage)
from 07:30 am to 10:00 am
Parking lots available in a private parking at € 9,00 per night (m. 80 from the hotel)
Tourist city tax
€ 4,00 per person per night, with a maximum of 7 consecutive nights (children up to 12 years’ old free of charge). Cash payment is required.
All guests (children included) must show upon check-in a valid document: identity card or passport for UE citiziens, passport only for citizens outside UE. Identity card, driving license or passport for the sole citizens resident in Italy.